Eletron is an application for AutoCAD platform versions 2010 or higher (32 or 64-bit) for electrical desing, wiring list, bill of materials and interconnection diagram for power substation projects.
- Interface in Portuguese and English.
- The pages of each document are stored in the same DWG file.
- Libraries of electrical and mechanical components are customizable by the user.
- It allows the duplication of DWG within the same substation project.
- Cloning tool which allows copying a complete panel or only selected devices to other documents from the same project or other projects.
- It allows exporting components from one document to another of the same project, for the purpose of interconnecting documents.
- Eliminates errors and increases project quality.
- Complete training in just two days.
Trifilar and Functional Diagrams
- Manages the crossing reference of auxiliary contacts with their coils.
- Manages the crossing reference of ports and IEDs.
- Automatic insertion of the descriptions of each digital input/output from IO List in Excel.
- Creates the crossing reference to the logic diagram developed by DiagLog.
- Automatic terminal blocks numbering by Order of pages, electrical potential or interconnection cables.
- Change the physical order of the modular terminal blocks.
- Automatic insertion of connections.
- Project Checker for error location.
- Wiring List in DWG or Excel formats.
- Compare internal wiring reviews, reporting changes between them.
- Mechanical Layout of a panel devices.
- Bill of Materials by Panel in DWG or Excel formats.
- Identification plates for all devices.
- Creates the Substation Cables List.
- Interconnection diagrams in various formats (Excel and DWG).