DiagLog is an application for AutoCAD platform versions 2010 or higher (in 32 or 64 bits) to create logical diagrams.
- Interface in Portuguese and English.
- The pages of each document are stored in the same DWG file.
- The IO List is stored in a Microsoft Excel worksheet.
- Complete training in just one day.
- IEC and ISA standards.
- All components are parametric, allowing configuration of dimensions and colors.
- The drawing is automatically updated when the IO List in Excel changes.>
- Manages the numbering and addressing of pages.
- Logical blocks are created dynamically, without the need of a block library.
- Insertion of inputs, outputs and variables (internal and goose) through the IO List in Excel.
- Manages the crossing reference of internal variables.>
- Creates the crossing reference to the electrical diagram developed by Eletron.>
- It allows the exchange of variables (Goose) between different diagrams.>
- Creates the Crossing Reference Report of inputs, outputs and variables, informing the physical address, description and positions in the logical and electrical diagrams.>