ArqNet is an application for AutoCAD platform versions 2010 or higher (in 32 or 64 bits) to create detailed diagrams of substation network architecture.
- Interface in Portuguese and English.
- Integration with Eletron project database.
- The pages of each document are stored in the same DWG file.
- Devices and connectors blocks customizable by the users.
- Complete training in just 3 hours.
DWG Block Editor
- It has a DWG block editor for creating devices and connectors.
- Easy selection and insertion of devices with rotation or scaling options.
IP Address Editor
- Manages the assignment of IP addresses to device ports, preventing repeated use on different devices.
Cable Model Editor
- Allows the creation and editing of cable models.
- Automatic identification of the compatible connector block for each port.
- Automatic rotation of the block depending on the cursor position.
- After inserting the 2 connectors ArqNet shows the compatible cable models. The cable in the drawing is formatted according to the selected model and then numbered automatically with the corresponding prefix.
- For cables connecting devices on different pages, ArqNet automatically inserts the crossing information between them.
- Editing a cable model automatically changes all matching cables in the drawing.
- Exports the cables list in DWG or Excel format.